Mr. Joker hay còn tên khác được gọi là “Hoàng tử Tội phạm”, Phăng-teo, Tên Hề, là nhân vật phản diện trong phim “Hiệp sĩ bóng đêm” hoặc “Kỵ sĩ bóng đêm” (The Dark Knight), là kẻ chống lại cả thế giới trong Seri phim siêu anh hùng Batman. Vết sẹo dài trên mặt, nụ cười man rợ đến lạnh người.. tất cả tạo nên Joker – nhân vật phản diện có sức ám ảnh và mê hoặc nhất trong lịch sử môn nghệ thuật thứ 7
Hãy cùng mình điểm qua những câu nói hay của Joker bằng tiếng Anh mang châm ngôn, lý tưởng sống khác biệt của nhân vật phản diện trong các phần của Batman.
1. “They laugh at me because i’m different. I laugh at them because they’re all the same”
2. “If you’re good at something, never do it for free”
3. “You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!”
4. “You can’t rely on anyone these days, you gotta do everything yourself.”
5. “The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.”
6. “You see, in their last moments people show you who they really are.”
7. “I believe whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you a stranger.”
8. “Those mob fools want you gone. So they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth, there’s no going back. You’ve changed things…forever.”
9. “In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out”
10. “You… you just couldn’t let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptable aren’t you. You won’t kill me because of some misplaced sense of self-rightousness. And I won’t kill you because…you’re just too much fun. I get the feeling that you and I are destined to do this forever.”
11. “This city deserves a be_tter class of criminal. And I’m gonna give it to them.”
12. “It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message. Everything burns!”
13. “Không quan trọng mày là ai, đừng mất công thanh minh, những gì mày đang làm, sẽ định nghĩa con người mày”
14. “Chúng mày có dừng ngay cái việc đang đi tìm một con quỷ dưới gầm giường trong khi nó đang ở bên trong chính chúng mày”
15. “Khi không còn những thằng như tao, ai sẽ cần đến mày chứ, người hùng?”
16. “Their morals, their codes, it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of troubles. They are only as good as the world allow them to be. I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these… civilized people, they’ll eat each other. You see, I’m not a monster, I’m just ahead of the curve.”
Ngoài những câu nói trên, còn nhiều câu nói tiếng anh khác của Joker cũng hay và có ý nghĩa không kém. Những trích dẫn hay này đủ để bạn có thể chiêm nghiệm và rút ra được bài học cho riêng mình.

Bài viết khác cùng Box :